Wednesday, March 19, 2008
super sad today.. it started between lunch/ cca time onwards. Firstly, i found my wallet lost. I went like practically around everywhere i have been to find it but to no avail. I was very worried at first as my ezlink card was inside but then things got worse when it was returned. In my wallet; after it was found, all the cash were gone only leaving my ezlink card, and the things that i hung on my wallet, my lambchop and the green keychain were gone. I so called teared, cause both the lambchop n green keychain has sentimental values given my xin yi and my primary school friend natalie. after that, we had sjab GOH training, quite okay i guess. hmm oh ya n before i forget yar.. i brought kim hung's file home (sorry!) hmm.. thats all oh yar and i am quite happy to be nominated for national camp =). yupps thats about it for todae.
Thanks: barney, xin yi, kim hung ,hui xian
Sorrys: kim hung
byebye lambchop :'(