Tuesday, November 25, 2008
hello.this week, i completed my hospital attachment. I think hospital attachment is very interesting and we get to have first- hand experience (cool). I mean we get to assist the nurse in doing dressing and stuff and the way they do it is some sort of different from what we have learnt, in general, i would not mind helping out again. During the week there were times that were really sad and unforgetable, but there were also times of fun! eg, the OT and PTs were really nice and funny (and we took pictures with them haha). Thank you ward 37 ( nurses, patients, OTs, PT, doctor) for the fun week! Oh and on the last day ( friday), we ( xin yi, gabriel, and I) went to celebrate lynn's birthday at east coast park (: happy belated bithday lynn! may all your wishes come through :P